Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Strollin' around

I have been looking for a double jogging stroller to put both monkeys in when we go for walks. I just couldn't justify paying full price (almost $300), so have been checking in with a couple of different 'kid friendly' consignment shops. I finally found the one I was wanting for 1/3 the price!!! Both of the boys love it, and I have found that Zach is quite the instigator of mischief...he'll reach over & grab Ty's sunglasses, pull his ear or poke him! It's kind of cute right now, but I know that eventually I'm going to have to come up with a way to 'separate' the two!!

In these photos, Ty is showing his "hi ya" moves...we're really into Kung Fu Panda and 'fighting' right now!!

2 comments:

Dannika said...

Strollers are ridiculously over priced and not to mention necessary. It's shameful how many of them we have at our house but use all depending on the situation.

1. single jog stroller
2. double jog stroller
3. single umbrella stroller
4. double umbrella stroller
5. double bike stroller

Thank goodness we were able to finally get rid of the infant stroller that allows the infant carrier/carseat to hook in! Just think of all the money we can get back when we sell these items. I think we should go on a girls only retreat with the money! :)

Oh, ps I also wish that I could just fast forward the whole 'fighting' stage. I'm so done with it already and I know that I've got a lot more years ahead of me to deal with it. :P

~~Jen said...

Amen! A girl's retreat sounds AWESOME!!!